“Extraordinary Experience”
Review of Blueberry Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Shillong
Blueberry Inn
Ranked #1 of 81 Shillong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The service hovers around a workhorse whose badge reads "PRADEEP". He is an excellent team leader who has magical rapport with his staff and also the guests. The guests are treated like royal visitors and every need is taken care of efficiently. The suite was pleasant with electric bedwarmers making the chilly nights extra comfortable. Excellent indoor and outdoor ambience with a pretty fountain amidst flowers and a few cleverly placed outdoor tables. The location is next to the famed Pinewood Hotel but as neighbours, Blueberry has certainly kept its head high. One is intrigued by a garlanded photograph of Guru Nanak Dev ji at the reception.... to be told that the owners, apparently non-Sikhs, follow his teachings. But coming back to the trip angle, they guide you very aptly to enable you to "do" the most as per your schedule. They even provide "Entry Passes" for an exclusive morning walk at the park nearby. The food is prepared as per your instructions and always freshly prepared. SO YOU NEED TO ANTICIPATE when you are going to feel FAMISHED ! Honestly to tag it as a hotel would be a gross understatement.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank AmitBanerjeeIndophil

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This hotel is located adjacent to Pinewood Hotel. The location is superb.
The room was very spacious with all amenities.
The staff are very helpful and co operative.
I was going to check in late.I made a phone call to Pradip Jaiswal that I would be late. Their kitchen closes at 9.30 PM. He informed me and took my order for dinner over phone. My check - in was very fast and my food was placed in my room in a hot case.The quality of food was also good.
I was leaving very early in the morning. Again, Pradip saw to it that I get something to eat before my departure.
I would highly recommend this hotel for any traveler to Shillong for its location, rooms, and helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mphansaria
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We stayed at the Blueberry recently and pleasantly surprised to find a hotel with clean 3star standards.Shower did not have thermostat taps and controlling water temp was difficult. Food was rather hot for our bland palate so opted for continental menu. Will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Inngel
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

When I call to hotel one day before, to send a vehicle to pick us, they send the vehicle. Hotel were half km away frm city, near pinewood hotel. Room was very clean, ambiance excellent. Hotel is beautiful. Room service also good. We ordered breakfast one day prior, to b serve at next day morning at 7:00 am and they served breakfast at that time. We highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Raviprakash9966
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Last week, I was on tour to shilling and Hotel Blueberry was booked for me. When I told my friend about , he asked me why not Pinewood and I was not having answer to his question.
But when reached shilling and checked in the hotel, I was very happy about my office choice about hotel. it is just next to hotel Pinewood and very peaceful area. Hotel is very clean, efficient service, good food, courteous staff. overall excellent hotel. One of the my best stay in non star hotel.

Room Tip: corner suite is large and sunny
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank bamba1959
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I checked in at blueberry inn on January 20, with my fiancé. I had online booking.the staff were very very nice specially mr Ryan, they are always ready to help guests anytime.and one most importantly so nice and peaceful environment that its hard to believe that hotel is located so close to town. I would like ro to visit again and again.jusr awesome.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank drbiswajitoja
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The hotel is really value for money.The property is very good and conveniently located.Very near to Ward's Lake.The rooms are neat and clean.The staff is very courteous.Even the owner Mr.Vaswani is a nice person and looks after the guests personally.The food quality is good but the options are limited.Breakfast was Ok.They also own a City Dhaba which is a very good restaurant but not very near from the hotel.But worth the visit once.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple