My parents & uncle aunty went to visit Puri around july,2012. They booked two rooms in this hotel. My mom & dad stay in a NON-AC room.They gone through in a very bad experience. One night suddenly they saw fire on their room. Fire all around in their room because of short circuit. I know It's an accident . It can be happened in any time. But my concern is, no one was take care of that immediately. It was so dangerous. It was life threatening. The management is not good there. they came after a long time. They are not take care of their amenities before giving their rooms to the visitors. They should giving back the money but they didn't. It is so scarey.
I will never recommend this hotel for visitors.