“Amazing Experience.’one of the best’.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puri
Hotel Diamond Palace
Ranked #54 of 115 Puri B&B and Inns
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Amazing Experience.’one of the best’.”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Just back from PURI 2 weeks before.Had gone to PURI with my family.The hotel is sea facing & the location is also good.We stayed in a ac double bedded deluxe room facing the beach which was spacious , lighted & airy.Washroom was also clean & spacious.The view of the sea from our room was breathtaking. Our room”s balcony was just superb to hear the rumble of Bay Of Bengal & also nice to sip tea & look at the sea. After having our dinner me & my partner used to sit in our rooms balcony& watch the vast stretches of the sea till late night . Service was so so.Hotel staffs are very cordial.The hotel has its own restaurant where u get delicious finger licking food with very affordable price. We became very much satisfied with the quality & taste of the food which they served us.
This DIAMOND PALACE is very good family hotel in PURI. We had a pleasant & wonderful holiday there. I will come back here very soon with my spouse again & recommended to other. Thanks.........

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Jyotirban

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Been staying in this hotel for the last 4 years when i visit puri,,,,,,its good....nice view from balcony...i never faced any problem ....i cant say why people wrote bad thing ...may b they faced it but according to me its very GOOD

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank ANIRBAN2014
Agartala, India
Reviewed 7 January 2014

very poor quality service. very poor management. I don't know how tripadvisor can recommend this hotel. initially they did not told about tax. later we paid this.no hot water was there in the room. food quality also was very bad. blanket was so dirty. bathroom flash was not working. over all it was terrible experience for my family. I was with my family and suffered a lot.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank ASB2014

Travellers are raving about these Puri hotels

Calcutta, West Bengal, India
Reviewed 4 June 2013

management of this hotel is very bad. they charged Ac room without Ac and TV. If you want anything U don't want this.me and my family went to visit may,2013 for 3 days.but when we enter the hotel we see Ac and TV don't start .we want extra towel but they saying we have no extra towel.we R staying 3 days without changing bedsheet

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Subhajit1986
New York City, New York
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Hi,

My parents & uncle aunty went to visit Puri around july,2012. They booked two rooms in this hotel. My mom & dad stay in a NON-AC room.They gone through in a very bad experience. One night suddenly they saw fire on their room. Fire all around in their room because of short circuit. I know It's an accident . It can be happened in any time. But my concern is, no one was take care of that immediately. It was so dangerous. It was life threatening. The management is not good there. they came after a long time. They are not take care of their amenities before giving their rooms to the visitors. They should giving back the money but they didn't. It is so scarey.

I will never recommend this hotel for visitors.

Room Tip: management is not good. not recommended to go there.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank operon
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I Stayed in this hotel from 30/08 to 2/9, and was really happy with the room and the stay in this hotel. I took a NON AC room for rs700 and got a room facing the sea. Manager,Room Service were really cooperative. For local sightseeing i took the help of the manager to book a car. He did as I said and the service was good.The only drawback i found in this hotel is the road at the entrance of this hotel, which is not in a proper condition.
Otherwise, I really had a nice time at the hotel.

Room Tip: the corner rooms on any Floor's are best deals.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank suraj02frezzy
Reviewed 29 May 2012

agent from whom my wife booked the room(3)promised sea facing ones. what turned out to me is a new definition of sea facing rooms-balcony view! The hotel mgr has promised 3 times to change the room but he was away whenever the time came! Calls to hotel mgr in kolkata was of no avail. these are a bunch of cheats, liars & has a nexus with travel agents. Dont stay..I ll write the whole exp on reaching Kolkata

• Stayed May 2012