“Heaven that suites my budget!”
Review of Z Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Puri
Z Hotel
Ranked #13 of 84 Hotels in Puri
Reviewed 16 June 2014

So friendly staff, and they have everything! Super new and clean bathrooms, rooms for every budget, biiig hanging out area, good and cheap enough food, wifi, movies..... I felt like I was at home (but just with the change that my family would be super rich and live in a beautiful mansion).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank lamapiis

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Stayed at Z hotel for a week and loved it it reminded me a bit of the Marigold Hotel in the film I loved the food ,it was clean the,staff were friendly and it had a lovely atmosphere it was good value I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Marion E
Reviewed 8 March 2014

What an amazing, beautiful hotel. Atmospheric, clean, friendly and laid back..just how you imagine India is going to be before you arrive and find out that it mostly isn't! Ha! The rooms are very reasonably priced and the great big table where guests can all eat together, if they choose, makes it a great place to meet interesting people. If you want to stay in a place for a long time and write a book this is the place! Do not miss. The dormitory is the best budget accommodation I have ever seen, still I have chosen a spacious and characterful separate room for my stay here. Last time I came with my little children and they too had a great time here.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Joanna H
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Do upload colour pics which are most recent...the pictures on right look like from 1829!!! So update the site for more comprehensive busniess contacts.The location is good but the street, way to the sea shore is not properly maintained and is dirty.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank springfest
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This hotel completely exceeded our expectations. We are two female travelers and spent 2 nights (wish we could have stayed longer!!!) at Z Hotel over NYE 2013. The hotel is spacious, very clean, relaxing, the service is great and there is wifi (doesn't reach all the bedrooms) and hot water. We stayed in the 4-bed female dorm and it was 150 rupees and night!!! There were mosquito nets for the beds, the sheets and room were clean. There is very adorable and chic lounges dispersed throughout the hostel ideal for sipping tea, reading and relaxing. Especially coming from Kolkata where everything was more expensive and much dirtier than this we were EXTREMELY relieved and overly satisfied. ABSOLUTELY stay here! We had to call a few times to make the booking since it wasn't too easy to do online. We had no problem booking a room a few day in advance but you might need to call ahead to book even if you are thinking of passing through Puri!!! You will have to take rickshaws to town - they are very cheap so its not problem. The non-shared rooms are a quite a bit more expensive but would still be worth it in my opinion!

Room Tip: Shared room is cheapest, non-shared rooms become quite a bit more expensive, the hotel is set back a...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Clean, and well maintained. Has the quiet charms of an old colonial seaside bungalow - love the high, wooden beamed ceilings, large windows. Nice common areas. Quick prompt service. Exceptionally clean kitchen. AC double rooms are a bit too steep for the services, but the room and dorm are great value. The non-AC rooms might be a bit too small and cramped, but when the common areas are great, you wouldn't really mind it. I'm definitely coming here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank TheRovingTraveller
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I came off a 24 hour train journey into this cool, breezy oasis of a hotel - all white, high walls and tasteful decor. The onsite chef is excellent, the staff remember you by name, the whole place is sparkling clean and the whole place has the sleepy air of a retreat. I am travelling alone and paid 500 rupees for my room (with fan and shared - but EXCELLENT - bathroom), but there is also an all-female dorm which is 150 rupees if you're on a lower budget. I'm over dorms myself, but it's certainly a nice one.

I'm going to come back next year with my boyfriend.

Room Tip: I prefer upstairs and there are two shared bathrooms on each floor - one old one and one totally ren...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo