“Home away from home....”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bed with breakfast
Coastal villa, puri
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Copenhagen, Denmark
“A terrible experience.”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

The sea view was over a junk yard. The owner was more interested in your money than to get good service. The breakfast was absolutely no sensation.
No hot shower.
A dead street dog was lying in front of the house for three days and was smelling in the sun.

Someproka...
Mumbai, India
“Home away from home....”
Reviewed 11 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

At the outset, I would like to thank trip adviser as I came to know about this place through this site and I had a pleasant experience.
we were a group of 13 including kids and had five rooms shared among us. Rooms are good, spacious and well maintained. Dining area has a table which accommodates maximum 9-10 persons, comfortably... hence here we faced little problem, eating together.I would like to request the owner to make a note of this and arrange a dining table(may be even folding type) to allow eating together...
Service provided are really great, you say it and they are ready to do it...full marks on this.
...I'll be doing injustice if I don't mention the name of Mr Debu, who takes care of his guests like his own family... I've read few post saying he is invading the privacy of guests, but he really tries to give best options to his guests and doing so, may cross the fine line.... but I'm not complaining, rather I wish him best for his future in this business.
Car rentals were too arranged by Debu and we had good experience even with our driver and even when he played Odiya songs on the car stereo!...;)....
Beach is just around 1 min walk from this property and the area is quite safe for even late night strolling... we sat on the beautiful beach in late night too and nobody bothered us!...
I must have to add that food is one of the strongest point of this villa. They make authentic food with fresh catch(non veg) and good veg dishes too, as our group was a mixed one! Even Debu has arranged Mandir prasad for us during our stay.
....I must mention about one mithaiwala, who comes to the villa in morning (on request) and has a mouth watering offerings with his Rassogulla and Madan mohan(I have become a die heart fan of this sweet)...he also brought us plastic containers for carrying his sweet, which we brought to Mumbai...but alas, gone with a whisper!!!....
....boys who are working there are very obedient and helpful...
...at the end, I will surely be back here!

drprghosh...
India
“A real Home stay”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Recently from 27/09-30/09Saptami to Dasami we stayed at the property. We booked the full property for my family. Manager Debasis was very much helpful. Rooms are average. Dinning hall should have a/c.We enjoyed our stay very much. Service boys were good .Food was delicious and value for money. Recommend for family stays. My suggestion to the owner of the property is to have Gyeser and an exhauste in every bathroom. Don't expect to see sea from your room. Breakfast was really good and was as per our suggestions. Our group enjoyed the sevice of Debu. He is a precious possession of the property.

Supriya N
“Indeed a home away from home”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Staying in Coastal Villa was an amazing time for me in the autumn of 2017. I recommend the place specially to them who want to spend some time together away from crowd. In addition to friendly room service, they offer healthy meal with affordable price considering the quality, though the Hi-Tea was a bit expensive for us; for instance 3 cups of coffee with 3 cookies (no so good in taste, have to leave half-biten) cost 135₹. Beach is about 200m away from the villa; which was great for our stay. However the downtown is a bit far from the place but obviously this is how one must compromise to avoid crowd and loud from life, but one can easily reach the downtown in the evening affording 200₹ for to and fro (2-persons).
All in all, the stay was really pleasant for us and we enjoyed it staying in the villa, going for worship in temple and wandering on the vast sea bed.

Arnab g
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Amazing stay at Coastal Villa, Puri”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

It's been a quite amazing & awesome experience staying at Coastal Villa. Our group consisted of elderly members (some more than 65) & must say that the concept of serviced home stay felt like "home away from home".

The staff & property manager has been quite accommodating with our various requests & made our stay even more pleasant.
Food orderd was good quality & tasty but I found a bit on the costlier side.

The property is brand new (10 months old) & just 2 mins walk from Golden Beach, which is undoubtedly the best place to stay in Puri if you wish to avoid crowds of Saraswat & opt for a peaceful stay.

Some suggestions to the management of Coastal Villa for improvements in coming days :
1. Although hot water was available at request, a geyser in each bathroom is a must for elderly groups.
2. A Microwave oven in the kitchen would provide more flexibility to guests.

Other than the above, I have a big thumbs up to the management & staff for making this concept of serviced home stay pleasant & successful.

anupamukh...
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Pleasant stay at coastal villa”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Staying in coastal villa puri from 06/08/17 to 08/08/17 of our members consisting of 16 members ranging from age of 65yrs.to 6yrs.was very pleasant due to cordial, friendly attitude of Manager, Debasis babu along other staff rendering 24 hrs service.

Atanu S
“Great stay like home”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Very nice stay we have during our visit its really a home away from home and specially hotel managers Mr Debu and Debashish are very frendly they also helped us on all the bookings and site visit cabs also helped us in sight seeing a lot also food here is really very nice and tasty
I specially thank to them for such a wonderful experience and will surely come again in coastal villa for sure

Management Response
16 Aug 2017
Thanks a lot
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing