1589 Royal Heritage
Love Kush hotel(Kishangarh)
Hotel Crystal Park(Kishangarh)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswimming pooldouble bedcourteous staffcomfortable roomshighwaymanagementajmeramenitiesmattresspurposehavelirajasthanguys
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stay was memorable with good experience .Rooms were good with beautiful view, natural surroundings, man made lake at the back side of hotel was marvellous. Friendly staff, with quick n efficient services.Lots of space for my kid to play around in the lush green lawns. Would love to stay back during my next visit with my family n friends. I would recommend this place as best ,to all high way travellers n families.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Reena211984
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

The location is ok, but staff is friendly. Service is great. Food is nice, and would love to stay here again. Rooms are very well and cleaned. Would love to come back..specially room service, restaurant staff is amazing.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank pramanand
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Shabby room and bathroom, AC does not work well, the bedsheets and pillow covers dirty, super hard pillow.. What it appears to be on the website is completely misleading...............................

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank karishmakohli
Reviewed 23 June 2014

we were here for a chinese film shoot for 40 days and it was quite an experience. In the middle of nowhere in this region (kishangarh) we (Indian crew + Chinese crew) found respite in "Royal Heritage" A hotel that truly treats you like royalty.. everything that I needed was served to me on a platter without me even asking for it, the staff is extremely hospitable, high hygiene standards, good food.. felt like i was home.. special mention for Mr Sandeep Sharma & Mr Shailesh Ubana who ensured the guests had a memorable stay.. so yes go to Royal heritage and get your Royal experience i just got back refreshed from mine.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank ridhima256
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I stayed at The Royal Heritage on 3 different occasions during a Film Shoot and I was very happy with my stay.
All the staff were extremely courteous and immediately catered to your every need.
The Front Office Manager Mr. Sandeeep Sharma was particularly helpful and went out of his way to see that every Hotel Guest was looked after and comfortable and attended to all my requests immediately.
I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here and if I do happen to come to this part of Rajasthan again, I will definitely re-visit this hotel.

Room Tip: I was in Room 208 which was one of the corner spacious rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business