The staff are very friendly and the hotel is kept clean and tidy. Plenty of sun loungers for everyone, room towels changed everyday and great to have pool towels supplied to save on taking your own.
As we arrived on a Friday and being our first visit, we were a bit stuck and had to plump for the Italian buffet - which was average and expensive.
Although the hotel is time share, we found that we were not hassled at all, unlike some other resorts we have been too.
Hotel drinks are expensive a can of coke from the snack bar is €2.70, but from the onsite store it's €1. But if you have a car you can stock up at the local Lidl or Spa.
Would recommend Stalis Beach of Agiou Loanni over the beaches in Hersonisos. We also drove to Via Palm Beach - over rated and would not recommend the journey.
You need to get a key from Reception for the Sauna and if you want to use the steam room, turn up the temp. awhile before you want to use it.
The gym is okay for a couple of people, but any more and it's crowded. They have a multi machine (5 in one) so with one person on this you end up waiting. They have 3 running machine, but go for the one next to the wall (new one) as the others stutter while running.
We looked at the price of the hotels excursions and found they were very expensive - cheaper to hire a care and do them yourselves.. Knossos was over €40 p/p plus entry fee of €6 (a car for a day is about €40).
Would recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the north coastline of Crete, Village Heights Golf Resort is nestled amongst lush landscaped gardens and offers breathtaking views of Hersonissos. In true traditional Cretan Village style studios, apartments and villas are beautifully designed to suit every taste. Village Heights Golf Resort offers a full host of amenities and features to ensure a restful stay.Guests can enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities within the Resort including three pools (one indoor), a wellness centre, kids club as well as numerous dining and entertainment venues. In addition, the Crete Golf Club is just 2km away, with incomparable views and special rates on greens fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Heights Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Heights Golf Hotel Chersonisos
- Village Heights Hotel
- Village Heights Golf Resort Crete, Greece