we were a bit intrepid when our flight came into Crete for a holiday where we weren’t sure the hotel existed! We had been sold a trial membership to Aegean Blue (now Diamond Resorts), with our first trip to Village Heights. As soon as the taxi driver at Heraklion airport said it was a ‘very nice resort’ we knew it would be OK. And it was fantastic! The hospitality & service was 5*. The al-a-carte restaurant was great value if you only eat 1-2 courses each, and it was excellent quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the north coastline of Crete, Village Heights Golf Resort is nestled amongst lush landscaped gardens and offers breathtaking views of Hersonissos. In true traditional Cretan Village style studios, apartments and villas are beautifully designed to suit every taste. Village Heights Golf Resort offers a full host of amenities and features to ensure a restful stay.Guests can enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities within the Resort including three pools (one indoor), a wellness centre, kids club as well as numerous dining and entertainment venues. In addition, the Crete Golf Club is just 2km away, with incomparable views and special rates on greens fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Heights Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Heights Golf Hotel Chersonisos
- Village Heights Hotel
- Village Heights Golf Resort Crete, Greece