We had a wonderful holiday at Village Heights which must be the cleanest, best maintained resort we have stayed in! We were lucky enough to have an apartment with wonderful views to the coast and no buildings in front. The apartment kitchen was basically equipped which may be an irritation if you plan to cook a lot which we don't as we like to enjoy local food when on holiday. The apartment was spacious and our bed extremely comfortable with a lovely mattress topper on it! The lounge furniture was uncomfortable for lounging/sitting on, which was the only thing that let the apartment down. The maintenance and care of the resort is 5star, and the staff are without exception wonderful. The outdoor swimming pools are lovely, but unheated..... We didn't find this an issue in September! We ate 3 times here and the food was very good, and great value. Wifi access at €30 per week is expensive and should be just a nominal charge or free as it is in many places now. We had a car, so the location was never a problem for us and we did love the peacefulness and beauty of the surroundings. We used the courtesy bus a couple of times and it drops you in the busy little resort of Limin Hersonissos where there are plenty of eating places and shops. Taxi back was around €10. We managed to do a lot of sightseeing in the local area and other parts of Crete due to the resort's central location. I would definitely recommend this resort, but would say probably ideally hire a car! I look forward to returning and give this resort 4.5stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the north coastline of Crete, Village Heights Golf Resort is nestled amongst lush landscaped gardens and offers breathtaking views of Hersonissos. In true traditional Cretan Village style studios, apartments and villas are beautifully designed to suit every taste. Village Heights Golf Resort offers a full host of amenities and features to ensure a restful stay.Guests can enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities within the Resort including three pools (one indoor), a wellness centre, kids club as well as numerous dining and entertainment venues. In addition, the Crete Golf Club is just 2km away, with incomparable views and special rates on greens fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and Odigeo so you can book your Village Heights Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Heights Golf Hotel Chersonisos
- Village Heights Hotel
- Village Heights Golf Resort Crete, Greece