My wife and I holidayed at Village Heights in October 2013 and really enjoyed it. We were going to hire a car but found the shuttle bus from the resort to Hersonissos very good as there was a very good public bus service from there at reasonable fares. the food in the restaurant was very good and not over priced. All the staff gave great service. The room we were in was a one bedroom apartment with great sea views, maid service was very good. Staff on reception were very helpful and nothing was to much trouble for any of the staff we encountered on the resort. We will be back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the north coastline of Crete, Village Heights Golf Resort is nestled amongst lush landscaped gardens and offers breathtaking views of Hersonissos. In true traditional Cretan Village style studios, apartments and villas are beautifully designed to suit every taste. Village Heights Golf Resort offers a full host of amenities and features to ensure a restful stay.Guests can enjoy a wide range of leisure facilities within the Resort including three pools (one indoor), a wellness centre, kids club as well as numerous dining and entertainment venues. In addition, the Crete Golf Club is just 2km away, with incomparable views and special rates on greens fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Heights Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Heights Golf Hotel Chersonisos
- Village Heights Hotel
- Village Heights Golf Resort Crete, Greece