Just returned from a week staying in these apartments. The location is a little far out from the main town of Hersonissos, so is very quiet and peaceful. The hosts are very obliging and friendly. The room was clean, but a little smaller than the photos lead us to believe. The pool area is well maintained and welcoming. The gardens are very attractive with beds of cactus set in white pebbles and lovely flowers dotted around. We did find that the birds cannot tell the time properly and delighted in waking you you at o'dark hundred, we could've quite happily strangled the squawking doves!
There is no food available to speak of, but host Maria will fix you Greek salad if you want. We did however enjoy a terrific barbeque cooked by host George one evening. We especially liked how everyone was on first name terms as the complex is small and personable. Most evenings, after dinner, everyone would meet up for a nightcap around the bar area, next to the pool. There are great restaurants around, especially up the hill in Koutoularfari, Piskopiano and Old Hersonissos, but you really need a car or grab a taxi, as their is hardly any amenities within walking distance.
Many if the guests we met there were repeat visitors and we may well be going on that list.For a small apartment complex, there was hardly a day that went by when we didn' t have clean linens and the room was cleaned. The kitchen facilities are basic with just one heating plate but there is a full size fridge, a kettle, a toaster and even an iron plus board! Overall, a very pleasant place to stay, if a little remote.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of pines and palm trees, among birds and butterflies, under the glowing Cretan sun and in perfect balance with nature, you can find Kreta Natur, a dollish complex of 14 studios. Relax, rejuvenate get drifted in memories and fall in love... while overlooking the Cretan sea from the comfortable seats of the pool or from the verandas of the studios. Wander around the traditional Mediterranean gardens surrounding the studios and admire the impressive stones and flowers from the Cretan earth while feeling again how it is to be.. in perfect balance with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kreta Natur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kreta Natur Hotel Chersonisos
- Kreta Natur Crete, Greece