This is a smart looking hotel, with clean, spacious rooms. The resort is nicely spread out with numerous pools to choose from depending on your mood. There are several a la carte resaturants to choose from my favourite being The Pithos Greek restaurant, However the buffet restaurants are top notch as well. Only 2 minutes away from the town centre. Great for shopping, or plenty of tavernas if you want a change. The Thomas Cook rep, Gillian was a great lady very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and she was available Mon to Fri. All staff were lovely. very friendly and helpful. Also was nice to see the presence of top management making sure everything was running ship shape. The beach area is a big size and the sea is calm enough to paddle and swim easily. Plenty of sun bed space at all times.
Now, no matter how good a hotel is. it is nothing without a good Animation team,and they did not disappoint. We first met Ben within 2 hours of arriving and he made us very welcome,Telling us a bit about the hotel and the entertainment programme,always had a smile on his face, even when his guitar was upside down! Then you have Michael, who does Michael Jackson in one of the shows and fire eating ! Tiny, sweet Svetlana who celebrated her birthday and Bethan enjoying a visit from her mum at the time, who we also met. Rio, who was your poolside keep fit expert and a has some great foot work in 'The Lord of the Dance' show. Feisty Flower, who is a mean water polo player and also did the choreography for the shows. Last but not least, our sexy lady Anita !! What an absolute attribute to the team and hotel she is. She never stops and is a natural entertainer and all round lovely person, Always has a huge smile on her face and is jumping around like a bag of frogs!! Well done to the entertainment team and all other hotel staff who joined in the 'green bike ride' promoting healthier,sustainable environments. This hotel will not disappoint and would suit any age range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creta Maris Beach Resort in Crete, just 24 km from the Heraklion International Airport is close to Hersonissos, a long sweeping bay of sandy beach and crystal clear water. Creta Maris, a small village with quaint twisting paths, small piazzas filled with the scents and colors of a wide variety of trees and flowers, is a unique combination of Aegean Architecture, Cretan hospitality, green oriented environment, and high quality All Inclusive services. At Creta Maris, the choices for fun, entertainment, sport activities, but also relaxation, exercising and beauty are endless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Creta Maris Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creta Maris Convention & Golf Hotel Chersonisos
- Creta Maris Convention And Golf Resort
- Creta Maris Convention Hotel
- Creta Maris Hotel
- Creta Maris Convention Hersonissos
- Hotel Creta Maris
- Creta Maris Beach Resort Crete, Greece