Stayed here in August 2013 with my Mum and sister. We shared a room for three. Unlike other places we have stayed, the room was actually spacious enough for three people. The hotel was clean, the pool was nice and not too overcrowded, the staff were friendly and helpful. Our stay happened to be over my sister's birthday, which we hadn't mentioned to the staff, but on the day we found a cake with a candle in our fridge and a lovely birthday note in the room, which was a nice touch.
The location is pretty touristy - the very nearby beach is ok, but pretty overcrowded and small. We were looking just for relaxation with easy access to shops and restaurants, and this gave us it. We used the hotel spa and hairdressers and ate in the restaurant one evening, and it was all very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albatros Hotel is situated only 25 kilometres from Heraklion International Airport in the town of Hersonissos, a place which attracts thousands of visitors every summer. This family-owned and run resort hotel offers high quality standards in combination with traditional Cretan hospitality and a friendly atmosphere. The hotel is ideal both for leisure and business travelers. Located away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the town, only a stone's throw from a long sandy beach with crystal clear water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albatros Spa And Resort Hotel
- Albatros Hotel Chersonisos
- Albatros Hotel Hersonissos
- Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel Crete, Greece