Stayed here in June. Staff were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble. Can't praise them enough. Hotel itself spotless. Pool /pool area excellent. Downside of this hotel the rooms in the old building! Rooms were spotless but were drab and dated. Very disappointed and asked to be moved. They agreed to move us to new block at a cost of 120 euros for remaining 6 nights!!! I couldn't believe the difference in the standard of the rooms. New block was beautiful and was what l'd expected on arrival. Think travel companies should make potential clients aware of this and point out rooms in old part are 2/3 * def not 4* It is definately a problem that needs to be addressed. If you book a 4* you expect 4* accomodation. Many thanks again to the amazing hardworking, cheerful, friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albatros Hotel is situated only 25 kilometres from Heraklion International Airport in the town of Hersonissos, a place which attracts thousands of visitors every summer. This family-owned and run resort hotel offers high quality standards in combination with traditional Cretan hospitality and a friendly atmosphere. The hotel is ideal both for leisure and business travelers. Located away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the town, only a stone's throw from a long sandy beach with crystal clear water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albatros Hotel Chersonisos
- Albatros Spa And Resort Hotel
- Albatros Hotel Hersonissos
- Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel Crete, Greece