This was our first trip abroad as a family with our daughter (2,5 years old). Naturally, we were a little nervous about the whole experience, however we had nothing to worry about because we had a fantastic time at Aldemar cretan village during 2 weeks.
The weather was glorious and not a cloud did we see. It was magical, overlooking the sea, with lapping water and a brilliant sunset... Tremendous nature! I think this is a great place to stay if you have a family with children. In general, all were excellent.
The biggest plus of this hotel is probably the friendly relaxed and helpful atmosphere.
The facilities were great. The staff, from management to cleaners, were absolutely brilliant, they were always with a smile and a willing hand. All of them were always lovely, kind, amazingly friendly especially with children, helpful and very attentive to anyone. Nothing was a problem.
We enjoyed SPA in Aldemar Royal Mare.
There was a kids club with lots of activities during the day. They also organized a “mini-disco” each night for the young children which my child absolutely loved and she still remembers Valentina from the animation team with the sing “chi-chi va-va-va!” :) So, thank you Valentina for you good job!
There were also entertainments for the adults each night, although we did not take any advantage of this because of our young kid.
Our rooms were spotless, and very comfortable. The meal section was extremely varied, tasty and delicious, and well presented for everyone.
We’d like to thank every person from Aldemar Cretan Village for such enjoyable stays and would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At this small traditional village overlooking the sea, the two-story buildings are decorated in bright colors and surrounded by flowers in bloom. Cretan Village offers a holiday full of activities and new experiences. All our restaurants offer Mediterranean dishes and authentic local cuisine. Youngsters can embark on voyages of endless fun on board the pirate ship in our children's play area. Embrace our spontaneous Cretan hospitality and enjoy a carefree vacation with your beloved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Aldemar Cretan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Cretan Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Cretan Village Hersonissos
- Aldemar Cretan Village Crete, Greece