Just arrived back from a 2 weeks All Inclusive Holiday at the Annabelle Beach Resort, it was our first time to Crete and we are very pleased we chose the Annabelle.
The Buffet Restaurant was stocked with a difference variety of food on a daily basis. We spent most of our time at the bottom pool because that's where all of the pool games took place but if you like a quieter holiday the top pool is ideal for you.
The hotel has 3 al cart menus, Greek, Fish and Italian which are served in the Taverna, you have to book the Al Carte evenings when you go to breakfast, we tried them all and enjoyed everyone.
The Animation team which was run by Andrea work very hard not just during the day but in the evening as well by putting on the entertainment, the audience participation night was always amusing.
During the day the Beach Bar is run by a wonderful lady called Irini, please go and see her, she will put a smile on your face.
My wife and i are going to return to the Annabelle and i would definitely recommend this hotel if your thinking of going to Crete.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Annabelle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annabelle Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Annabelle Village Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Crete
- Annabelle Beach Resort Crete, Greece