First time to crete for 10 days lovely hotel beutifull gardens to walk through on the way to swimming pools resturants, beach. we went middle October not to busy but plenty going on, good weather very hot. room was very comfortable clean towels daily sheet changed once in 10 days this is good only thing we missed in room was kettle to make morning tea so picked one up at supermarket took some tea bags from restaurant fridge in room to keep drinks cool food was good all ways go all inclusive other wise will be expensive. Good for families noticed the children where always entertained. good walking all along coast line on or of the beach plenty lighting at night safe friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Annabelle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Annabelle Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Annabelle Village Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Hotel Hersonissos
- Annabelle Village Crete
- Annabelle Beach Resort Crete, Greece