We have been going to Minas Apt, on and off, for 15 years and at least once a year for the last 10 years. When I retired I decided to see the world and went to Minas as a rest between our travels. Problem is now I prefer Minas to the rest to the rest of the world. There is nowhere that makes you more welcome than Minas. The family always go that extra mile to make your stay an enjoyable one.
Some of the best tavernas are near by (Mythos Restaurant a must for a visit) and after we have eaten most guests migrate back to the bar at Minas where the tables end up pushed together and we finish the day with a good old “chin wag” over a drink.
If you turn right on leaving Minas and keep going past the Creta Maris Hotel you soon reach a less commercialised area with some quieter beaches. If you like walking keep going and you are soon in the countryside. Julia the maid keeps the rooms spotlessly clean and greets you with a cheery smile each day. In other words a holiday Apartment to suit all tastes, the best.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Minas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minas Apartments Hotel Chersonisos
- Minas Apartments Hersonissos
- Minas Apartments Hotel Hersonissos
- Minas Apartments Crete, Greece