Stayed for a week at start of August. Apartments were spacious for a couple but may be a bit small if occupied by 3 or 4 people. Rooms were cleaned every day apart from Sunday and towels were changed once in the week we stayed.
Breakfasts were good with a variety on offer from the menu.
Didn't really spend much time here apart from sleeping and breakfast as we liked to go into the town in the evening (10-15 min walk) and off on trips in the days, but these apartments were a great base for exploring the island.
The owner Stavros was very helpful and made us feel welcome.
Overall a very pleasant stay and would visit again if we ever went back to Crete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saradari apartments is a small and friendly property. Surrounded by a colorful garden and with a great sea view, it's an ideal place for guests who want to relax. It's situated 800m from the resort center of Hersonissos and just 150m from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Jet2Holidays , Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saradari Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saradari Apartments Hotel Chersonisos
- Saradari Hotel Hersonissos
- Saradari Apartments Crete, Greece