Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
David C

SADARI APARTMENTS TRUTHFUL HEADS UP.

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Nov 2023
Firstly I must stress that I have never written a bad review after a vast number of holidays (aged 54 years old). I really don't understand how this place gets such glowing reviews. The owner was very aggressive to the point of him squaring up to me and his wife had to step in front of him before it got physical. It all started when my wife and I were having a glass of wine on the balcony and when my wife closed the french door to keep the midges out the bottom bolt dropped and we were locked out. One of the guests shouted him to tell him and he came over shaking his head. He asked where the main door key was in which we replied it was in the main door which infuriated him (who when on holiday doesn't keep the key in the lock of the main door?!?!?!). He managed to get the French door open and stormed past us saying "that could have cost you money" which we were flabbergasted. The second incident was when we asked for clean towels. We were issued with 2 bath towels and 2 face towels bearing in mind that my wife and I shower on a morning and again before going for food in the evening. When my wife asked his wife for towels he said to her "they're only here for 4 days" as if to say the towels supplied should suffice. His wife overuled him and gave us more. Our room wasn't cleaned out in the 4 days we stayed and it wasn't the cleanest of places. After reading other reviews I tend to agree particularly with one which mentioned the fact that the television didn't work, the WiFi signal was very poor and there was very little crockery which all relates to the bar having excellent WiFi signal, sky TV and as much food and drink as you would like. The reason I say that was because the first day we were there we bought a breakfast along with drinks around the pool all day. Second day we brought food and drink back with us in which we seen notice us carrying a bag containing food and drink. The third day we never attended a bbq around the pool which we were invited. My wife and I preferred to be out and about taking in the sights of Greece and eating local foods in the restaurants. I truly believe the fact we weren't buying from the bar really got under his skin and he became very hostile toward us yet he couldnt be any nicer to people who were sat around the pool all day buying food and drink from him. On leaving the hotel I took the key to him at the bar in which he said we owe him money in which I asked why? He said we should have had the key back to him at 11am. By this time it was 4pm and I said to him that I wasn't aware that we were to have handed the keys in by 11am as the place was extremely quiet with very few people staying there due to it being the end of the season (beginning of november). I asked him why he didn't ask my wife for the key because after all she had been sat around the pool all afternoon not too far from where he was sat. I mentioned the locked door incident and also the towels and he suddenly jumped out of his seat like a madman effing and blinding. I must stress that this review in not sour grapes, just a heads up. I can very much understand locals becoming tired and frustrated toward the end of the season as at the end of the day they're very hard working and it's their livelihood.
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    £225
    £331
1.8 miles from Saradari Apartments
View more hotels in Hersonissos
All reviews air con minute walk perfect hosts self catering bbq night rooms are spotlessly clean great holiday town centre other guests rooms are small quiet location bars and restaurants bed apartment relaxing break nice pool greek dancing sea front
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2023

A lovely little place to stay , basic but very clean.
A friendly atmosphere surrounds the area, people sit and chat to each other at the bar and around the pool.
Stavros and family go the extra mile to make your holiday enjoyable .
The area itself is lovely, the villages are fab, Stavros will call you a taxi if required.we went up there most nights, on returning we sat and swapped stories etc with the other residents.
Definitely be back.

Room tip: Let Stavros know if you have mobility issues so you can have a bungalow.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2023 via mobile

As a single female parent with my children, I didnt get much hosting at all ,was very blunt.
I would not recommend this property.
After paying over £1500 for 1 week self-catering..I was really let down ..it was not welcoming .
Would have been a different atmosphere if my husband had been there.
I did find the Greece 's not that friendly,

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kazzafluxxy
Reviewed 1 November 2023 via mobile

Perfect little family run apartments. Stavros and Ellie and family are great hosts, nice pool and bar area in a quiet location but still close enough to all amenities.
Despite being the very end of the season, we still enjoyed a BBQ evening which was great value and delicious.
As a solo female traveller I felt extremely safe, welcomed and comfortable during my stay.
Definitely recommend and hope to be back again soon!

Room tip: A 10-15 minute walk into town but only a couple of minutes to a lovely beach and tavernas.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2023 via mobile

We had an amazing 10 nights here thanks to Stavros, Ellie and family, we stopped here with friends. Apartments were standard and cleaned daily lovely views, bar food great and barbecue was the best night we had, was quite a walk to strip when temp 40s but we just got taxis approx 10euros. Will definitely be back ❤️.

Date of stay: July 2023
Reviewed 21 October 2023 via mobile

We usually stay up in the villages but fancied a short break by the sea, so glad we did . Fantastic value, amazing service and wonderful hospitality from Stavros, Ellie and their lovely children.
Apartment’s are clean, well equipped with a comfortable bed, decent shower and air conditioning. Perfect for a couple, but I couldn’t imagine sharing as a family of 3 or 4, far too small.
Also, if you like cats, you’ll be in heaven. Don’t worry if you aren’t keen though, they only visit those who enjoy their company