To summarize our stay in this hotel: this is in no way a two star hotel. This is nice and cozy family-run apartments you should book for a MAXIMUM 2-4 days visit. Keep in mind that A/C and fridge shall cost you EUR6 and EUR3 per day.
We did suffer from poorly working fridge and especially from the breakfast - the same cheese and ham for the 12th day in a row made us sick. On the other hand staff was really great.
+ very friendly and helpful staff (basically it is the key reason to book this hotel)
+ nice location not far away from main streets
+ charming atmosphere of old family-run business
- the rooms are not cleaned properly
- very limited selection of food during the breakfast (we did miss eggs, toasts and other basic things one could expect from a breakfast)
- fridge is very old, noisy and small, it cooled our food&drinks really badly
- most of facilities need rennovation
- no TV, no radio provided in the rooms
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Miramare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramare Hotel Hersonissos
- Miramare Hotel Crete, Greece