We have just returned from our 13th visit to this hotel and it gets better every year. If you want a relaxing break in wonderful garden surroundings with good food and excellent staff then this is the place for you and you get the sunshine thrown in as well! We have got to know a lot of the staff over the years and we always received excellent service from them. A special mention for Georgos Michalakis (restaurant maître), Bella in the breakfast room and Michael Gasparis (Hotel Manger) for looking after us so well. There are swimming pools, private beach, water sports, entertainment, children club, mini golf, shops, restaurants and much more all in the one complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mythical realm of King Minos, blessed by the gods of the sun and the sea, is today as proud as a fortress and as welcoming as an embrace. It is also home to a sumptuous palace that makes an ideal destination for any family holiday. At the Knossos Royal Village, time moves at a different pace: in elegant and comfortable rooms with incomparable views, in the azure sea and crystal-clear pools, at superb sports facilities and matchless restaurants, the pleasure and relaxation never end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldemar Knossos Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hersonissos
- Knossos Royal Village
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Crete, Greece