We stayed for 2 x weeks and the hotel is very clean, staff friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and we loved the Animation Team.
We would recommend this resort. If you want a lot more bars it's 7 Euros to Hersonosis in a taxi - brilliant and we will defo be back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mythical realm of King Minos, blessed by the gods of the sun and the sea, is today as proud as a fortress and as welcoming as an embrace. It is also home to a sumptuous palace that makes an ideal destination for any family holiday. At the Knossos Royal Village, time moves at a different pace: in elegant and comfortable rooms with incomparable views, in the azure sea and crystal-clear pools, at superb sports facilities and matchless restaurants, the pleasure and relaxation never end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aldemar Knossos Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hersonissos
- Knossos Royal Village
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Crete, Greece