Just returned today from our 14th year at the Knossos Royal Village and what a holiday we have had. It was great to meet all the staff again they are always so please to see us and are so friendly and helpful and you want for nothing. A special mention for George Michalakis and Maria in the main restaurant as well as Rula and George in the Manitari Bar who looked after us so well. This hotel has everything for a relaxing holiday, lazing in the sun around the pool, great selection of food and drink, clean rooms, lovely tidy gardens and a very friendly atmosphere all round, we made a lot of new friends this year amongst the staff and guests. Can't wait to return again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mythical realm of King Minos, blessed by the gods of the sun and the sea, is today as proud as a fortress and as welcoming as an embrace. It is also home to a sumptuous palace that makes an ideal destination for any family holiday. At the Knossos Royal Village, time moves at a different pace: in elegant and comfortable rooms with incomparable views, in the azure sea and crystal-clear pools, at superb sports facilities and matchless restaurants, the pleasure and relaxation never end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldemar Knossos Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hersonissos
- Knossos Royal Village
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Crete, Greece