We booked a last minute trip for 14 people (3 families) , decided on this great hotel for our annual family vacation. We stayed at the Royal Villas area, the rooms were very nice, large, wide and clean.
The service was absolutely great in all areas receptions, dining room, cleaning staff, pool staff etc, everyone were very responsive to any issue that came up, like a request to keep the room for late departure on the last day!!!.
The variety of swimming pools is amazing in addition to a great beach area, one of the most nicest things in that hotel is that it was fully booked but you don’t feel it.
I would definitely return to that hotel but next time I’ll chose the all included option instead of HB.
On the down side WiFi speed &coverage and the variety of TV channels could be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The mythical realm of King Minos, blessed by the gods of the sun and the sea, is today as proud as a fortress and as welcoming as an embrace. It is also home to a sumptuous palace that makes an ideal destination for any family holiday. At the Knossos Royal Village, time moves at a different pace: in elegant and comfortable rooms with incomparable views, in the azure sea and crystal-clear pools, at superb sports facilities and matchless restaurants, the pleasure and relaxation never end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Aldemar Knossos Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Village Hersonissos
- Knossos Royal Village
- Aldemar Knossos Royal Crete, Greece