We stayed two weeks, as mentioned the reception staff are fabulous, also we had vegetarians in our party,restaurant staff and the chef couldn't do enough to ensure they had something on the menu every night, sometimes to order and the food was lovely. We were in what was the old block, but it was really nice. Its a short walk to the nearest town with lots of bars and restaurants, and lots of stores selling local produce. What really made the holiday was the locals, they're genuinely lovely people. Sometimes we went down to the pool about 10 am and still got a sunbed, there was water polo, darts, water aerobics and an really professional looking yoga class. The only thing I would do different is to plan some outings, we had a lazy two weeks we came back really refreshed. I'm sure we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 100 meters from the nearest beach, Arminda Hotel and Spa is an all-inclusive 4-star hotel located in Hersonissos, Crete. The complex features a variety of water elements: 3 large salt-water pools, 2 separate children's pools, a small water park as well as a splash area. The two types of rooms (double and family) are all equipped with A/C units, 32'' Flat-screen satellite TV, safe, kettle set, refrigerator and a balcony or terrace with pool, Cretan Sea or land views. Each private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer and a bathtub or shower. Guests at Arminda can enjoy meals in buffet style, at the main restaurant. A variety of drinks and snacks are served at the pool-side Snack bar or at the Votsalo bar. Sport facilities includes tennis court, mini-golf courses, beach volley court, giant outdoor chess, billiards, table tennis as well as a renovated fitness room. A playground and a kids club is also provided for young guests. Massage, nail, face and body therapies, hamam, sauna and hydro massage tub are available at the SPA center, as well as an indoor Jacuzzi pool. Arminda Hotel and SPA is located 2 km from the center of Hersonissos center and 30 km from Heraklion Port. Nikos Kazantzakis International Airport is at 27 km. Free private parking is available at the premises of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Arminda Hotel and SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arminda Hotel Hersonissos
- Arminda Hotel And SPA Crete, Greece