The rooms were clean, thats the good points over, Food and alcoholic drinks very limited ,coffe or tea at the pool bar, which is a joke, have to be paid for. Pool area was always wet underfoot, pool furniture was broke and we never seen anyone clean any part of the pool. One meals food would be used for kish or pasties next meal, all the drinks are served from plastic bottles that look washed up on the beach ,staff are very distant, and they seem to cater for foreign food, we never seen anything for the british. Pool bar opens at 8.30PM and closes at 10.30PM on the dot and thats only when the poolside lighting is switched on so you have to sit in the dark till then, toilet at pool only cleaned in the morning no matter how dirty it gets and they are mixed. DO NOT GO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OPEN: APRIL-OCTOBER. DISTANCES: Sandy beach 300m, Airport 21km, Port 22km, Bus stop 400m. LOCATION: Ntanelis Hotel is located in the center of the village Analipsis close to souvenir-shops, cafe, restaurants, and bars. At the beach you can enjoy all kinds of sea sports, sunbeds and parasols, against fee. ACCOMMODATION: The hotel complex consists of a main building and the annex with 115 spacious rooms in total with private facilities, WC, shower, balcony, music, telephone with direct dial, safe deposit box, air condition (extra charge), Satellite TV, fridge (upon request, with extra charge), daily maid service. Room service and laundry are available. RECEPTION: Multilingual staff, 24 hours. Post office, fax-facilities, photocopy, exchange, wake-up-list, taxi service, car and motorbike rental, information, medical assistance (on call). RESTAURANT: On the top floor of the hotel, with panoramic view to the sea, you can find our air conditioned restaurant. Breakfast and dinner are served on a buffet form. Our guests can enjoy their salads with fresh olive oil and a menu based on traditional Greek cuisine. POOL: The large swimming pool, with fresh sweet water, is close to the terrace with the Snack-Pool Bar. Sun beds and umbrellas by the pool are free of charge. OTHER FACILITIES: Lounge with satellite TV, billiards, main bar, garden and meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Ntanelis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danelis Hotel Hersonissos
- Ntanelis Hotel Crete, Greece