“Another wonderful stay!”

Ranked #56 of 176 Hotels in Hersonissos
Larnaca
“Another wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I have just returned from Crete and, as last year, I stayed at the Acropolis apartments. Myros and Vicky are the perfect hosts, always happy and ready to help you with anything that you need to know about the area. My apartment was spotless as always, and very spacious. Close to the shops, restaurants and the seafront, it is the perfect place to stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Markos09

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Greek first
moray
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I have just come back from the Acropolis apartments where I spent a week with my sister and elderly parents, It is the kind of place where people go back every year and meet the same people every year, my mum can't wait to go back every year to ' meet her other family' Miros is so kind and helpful he would go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need.

The position of the apartments is perfect, a few minutes from the beach and a few minutes from the busy town centre in the other direction, then you have the option of apartments, at the front, people watching which we chose, or the quiet ones looking on to the pool which was lovely and private. overall I can't wait to go back

Room Tip: The poolside rooms are quieter than the front of the hotel morning sun at front of hotel and evenin...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank BeverleyMoray
newcastle
Reviewed 29 August 2012

The location of the apartments is fantastic, you are close enough to walk to all local shops, bars and restaurants in 10 mins yet far enough away that you can sit in the hotel bar and not be bothered by anything. The beach is a 5 minute walk away and is a fabulous place to spend a day.
The hotel itself is extremely well presented and the rooms are of a fantastic standard, spacious, very well equipped and extremely well maintained and meticulously clean.
The hotel pool was in my opinion just the right size for the number of residents although it is maybe a bit under used due to the proximity to the beach however if you prefer things quiet then the pool is perfect for you!!!!
Finally the staff at the hotel are probably the friendliest i have encountered in a very long time. From the minute you arrive at the hotel the staff are on hand and willing to help in any way they can. I cannot fault anything about my stay at the Acropolis and hopefully when I return to Crete for my summer holiday next year i will be able to stay there again as I fear I will be disappointed by other places. To Myros and all the staff THANK YOU for a great stay.

Room Tip: all rooms are great in size, couples have plenty of room in the smaller apartments but families and...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank keithfenwick2010
malta
Reviewed 27 August 2012

The apartments where located in Central, Just a corner away from the bars & restaurant, with a supermarket next door.
The hospitality of the Manager Myros and his family was very helpful and friendly, anything we needed they helped us.
The rooms where clean, and good value for money.

We had a really nice stay. Thanks to Myros

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Alisonxem
Larnaca
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I recently stayed at the Acropolis Apartments on a short business trip. The apartments are located just a 5 minute stroll from the seafront, and is perfectly located for shops, markets and restaurants. The rooms were well appointed and very clean. My apartment was to the rear of the building overlooking the pool, and was very peaceful at night. It provides everything you could expect from a budget hotel, hence the 5 stars. I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Markos09
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2012

My family stayed here and I have to say I am surprised at the bad comment. We found the staff couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome.
The place was basic but spotlessly clean and we had great value and a great location.
The pool area is small but at least it has one and it’s always in the sun!
We had the pool all to ourselves all week which was amazing for my 3 children
The owners kindly gave us a gift on our departure so I guess people treat you as well as you treat them. :-)

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank MrJoPublic
Hersonissos, Greece
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My Wife and I live in Hersonissos and our Son, daughter in law and three children came to stay. Acropolis had a very large room to accommodate them all so we booked it for them to stay for a week. They loved it there, it is basic Greek but, it was spotlessly clean and well maintained. They were overwhelmed by the hospitality of the owners who bent over backwards to fulfil their every needs. Our family are returning next year and will be staying there again. Recommendation enough we think.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family