“So welcoming ”
Review of Bellino Apartments

Bellino Apartments
“So welcoming ”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I have been here before and 100% will return again . It's a family owed place and we stayed for 1 week which was 2 short . The owner really made us enjoy our stay with such clean aptments and service of food is so fabulous and tasty .it was near the main strip and easy access to the beach and beautiful villages .we will 100% be back next summer and stay were we were so welcomed .thank you Sula and your staff for making our holiday so special x

Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Marguerite H
mamasula, Ιδιοκτήτης at Bellino Apartments, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
My favorite Marguerite thank you for your wonderful comment! On your next time in Crete you are welcome to my apartments!! Thank you for choosing to stay at my apartments again and hope to see you again!! We were all happy to have you here! Take care, Mama Soula

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Greek first
Louth
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I went on holidays for a week here , fantastic hotel , couldn't fault a thing . Great location , great staff , value for money and the food was amazing . Couldn't recommend it enough .. Will be back next week

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Grainnemalone
Thank you sooo much for your great comment!! I like the fact that Bellino was for you such a nice experience! I will be happy to accommodate you again next year!! Love, Mama Soula
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you are looking somewhere to stay where it's quite, clean with friendly environment and great hospitality, Bellino is the place. I've stayed there twice and both these times, I had so much fun. Mama Soula is a wonderful person. She makes you feel like home. I will definitely go back once again! Thank you for everything!

Kisses,
Lissa

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Lissa P
My dear Lissa, that is one of the comments that i love seeing and thank you very much for that! I love making people feel comfortable as they are at their own home as it is what i want when i have holidays too!! So i was happy to take such a comment from you!! I will be happy to see you again!! Until then have a good winter!! Kisses!!
london
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great stay, great value for money perfect location and the nicest people ever.
Rooms are basic and if im honest could have been cleaner but apart of that could not have asked for more. Mama, Jenny and Derry made sure that we were looked after and they could not make more to make us feel welcome. Great place for young people to have fun!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Patricia W
My favorite Patricia thank you very much for your nice comment!! I appreciate your honesty as it is a motivation to me to be even better! I was very happy to offer to you a a stay at my apartments! I hope that we will surprise you pleasantly at your next time here, so that you will be even more satisfied and you will give us a 5star comment! Best MamaSoula!
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Second visit to Crete and very happy with the choice to stay at the Bellino Apartments. A very basic apartments, but it has everything you need while you are on holidays. Well looked after by Mama Soula, Jenny and Derry. Clean and tidy, air con, safe box can be rented out as in most of apartments for extra charge. The apartments has a nice swimming pool, a bar area by the pool where Jenny makes nice breakfast and you have another bar which is opened during evenings, where you a have a lovely bartender Derry, who can make nice cocktails and of course a lot of Raki shots.
Mama Soula is one of the people that you are happy you have met and makes you feel like you are at home.
A place does not have a lot of entertainment happening, however as it is not a massive hotel, you create entertainment yourself as the people we stayed was an amazing lot and definitely a great fun.
The location of apartment is great as it is close to the beach and all the restaurants, shops as well as nightlife.
Definitely recommended to book and hope to be back again soon!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank bullygirlia
I was also happy to have you here and will be very happy to see you again! Your words is an honor to me and my apartments!! Hope to accommodate you again on your next time in Crete!
Storvik, Sweden
Reviewed 8 July 2014

A Very good place to spend your holiday on. Fantastic people WHO work there.
Love to come back very good service. My mum and I love the place.
And it is a nice view. I can recommended this place

Love Josefine Larsson

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Josefine L
Thank you Josefine for your perfect words! I also enjoyed the stay of you and your mother in Bellino and will be very happy to accommodate you again!! You have to know that your satisfaction for Bellino is satisfaction for me too, because i am happy to offer the best i can and have clients that estimate it!
Clara, Ireland
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Bellino for the 3rd year in a row. Yet again we were not disappointed! From the minute we stepped off the bus, mama Soula, Jenny and Derry made us feel so welcome. It is our "home away from home". Absolutely love it! The apartments are basic but they have everything you need. The location is ideal. It is a one star hotel but the service is definitely 5 star! The bbq on a Thursday night is amazing and definitely shouldn't be missed!
We would highly recommend staying at the Bellino.We wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else in Crete and can't wait to return!

Love love love it!!!

Lydia n David :-)

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank LydnDave
mamasula, Ιδιοκτήτης at Bellino Apartments, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Lydia and David i want to really thank you for everything! You are a family to me, i know it and you know it too!!! Many many kisses to Bellino babies!! Love you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hersonissos
Galaxy Villas
#5 of 14 in Piskopiano
Kritshotel Apartments
Kritshotel Apartments
#8 of 121 in Hersonissos

Been to Bellino Apartments? Share your experiences!