“14 days of great time!!!”
Review of Hotel Nikis

Hotel Nikis
Ranked #90 of 171 Hotels in Hersonissos
holland
“14 days of great time!!!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I spend two weeks at Nikis with my boyfriend and 2 more friends. We had a greeeeeeeeeeate time, witch we'll never forget!!! Best place in town!! no coments!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank aristotelis d

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 9 August 2011

Travelling with two youngsters, we wanted to move closer to the beach for the remainder of our holiday in Hersonissos. We booked two rooms directly with the owner, got to see the rooms, gave contact details etc. He and his son were all smles. Even when we drove by the day before we should check in, they recognized us and wished us most welcome. On the day we were to service, we checked out of our former hotel and arrived at Niki, only to be met with an "I am so sorry, travel agency make big mistake and I have no rooms". The owner then started to attend to other guests. Trying to get his attention, ke kept repeating "not my fault, sorry". He did not offer to find us a room in another hotel,
Had he bothered to call us when he realised he was overbooked, or contacted some other hotel trying to rectify the error, we would have been happy, because unfortunate things sometimes happen. What we cannot accept, however, is that the hotel owner dropped us altogether, leaving the problems all in our hands without even offering assistance. After wasting most of the day knocking on doors, we finally got online and found a lesser quality hotel, future away from the beach, at a higher price,
Conclusion: travellers beware! This establishment leaves you out in the cold if need be.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank RHz
London
Reviewed 6 September 2007

Please avoid this hotel at any circumstances!
Service is very bad and cleaner is extremely rude.
I stayed with my friends for 5 nights and during this time I had the same dirty towels and sheets. Breakfast is awful!!! U can’t choose to eat from this limit choice anything. Just feta cheese, jam and bread. Enjoy your meal) and when I asked to have some milk with my coffee the owner of hotel mixed milk with tab water in front of me and gave these liquid. The sugar on the table was full of mosquitoes.
And can you imagine? No fridge at all! I had Half Board, so more less it was ok, home made food which was quite nice.
But beyond of this nothing pleasant.
So I was in a hurry to escape from this hotel and I moved in to another one

• Liked — home made dinner
  • Disliked — rude cleaner/arrogant owner
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank bigimot
Northern Ireland
Reviewed 24 August 2007

Derry & Fermanagh - ages 22,23,24,25
This is a great hotel located in the centre of hersonnisos 5 min walk to all the great bars and nightlife. Six of us stayed there for 2 wks at end of July. The rooms are big enough and clean. The hotel doesn't have a pool but the beach is directly across the street. Lovely beach with bars and people to serve you drink at your sun lounger. I will say that the water is full of stones but if you get a taxi to stallis 7 euro the beaches there are beautiful.
The only thing about the hotel is that you have to pay for air con 7 Euro's a night. I paid for the first two nights then they forgot to turn it off so i didn't have to pay anything. Same happened with another couple that we were with.

The staff are really friendly especially Nicolos who makes the best cocktails. The food in the hotel restaurant is excellant and is similar to home. Say hello to George too he does night security he also looks after the sun loungers on the beach during the day across from the hotel.

This hotel is excellant and i would recommend it to anyone and i would definetly stay there again.

• Liked — Location, Restaurant & Staff
  • Disliked — Bed sheets changed every 3 days. i know at home you would not change them this often but with sand and wet clothes they do need changed more often.
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)