“Great apartment with great location for 5-member...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
fraba77
“Great apartment with great location for 5-member family”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Nice apartment, very friendly, helpful host family and great location: Car rental / travel agency, beach, restaurants, supermarket - all within walking distance.

Nettes Apartment, sehr freundliche, hilfsbereite Gastgeberfamilie und super Lage: Autovermietung/Reisebüro, Strand, Restaurants, Supermarkt – alles in Fußreichweite.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ryan W
San Diego, California
“For people who cherish authentic flavor!”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in July 2016

First- the owner, the room, the cleanliness, the neighborhood, the location... all 5 out of 5. But what makes it a memory is the authentic flavor!

We spent time talking to the owner before & after our stay. He told us some hidden gems to visit/see. We were also welcomed to attend the family recommended restaurant (which was a highlight of our trip). I don't want to sound like a typical reviewer but this was truly one of my favorite "getaway" trips. In fact, this is the first review I have ever typed and I have stayed at many places in the world.

We also explored the surrounding area/city with ease. The owner made sure after a long day of adventuring that we felt right at home.

I can honestly say for the first time... I truly felt at home, though I was technically 11,496 km away!

I highly recommend you, couples, or small groups to visit this spot. We will hopefully be coming back later this year or the middle of next year.

Nikos/George- we can't thank you enough for the homemade family treats you gave us! And the olive oil was fantastic on our salads back home! :)

Best Regards,
Ryan from California

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing