“Perfection”
Review of Morans Farmhouse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Caherdaniel
Morans Farmhouse
Ranked #2 of 5 Caherdaniel B&B and Inns
Long Beach, California
“Perfection”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Nancy is the perfect hostess and I truly felt as if I was staying with family during my stay in her gorgeous farmhouse. All rooms overlook the ocean and I can honestly say I've never had a better view in an other B&B. Her home is immaculately clean and the mattress was extremely comfortable. I've been traveling around Ireland for 3 weeks now and my stay at Morans was a highlight, I hope to bring my Mom to Ireland in the coming year and I definitely hope to stay at Morans again!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank QueenKat04

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Korean first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you're looking for a B&B with fabulous views of the Atlantic Ocean, this is it.

The house is down a small road with stunning views over Derrynane Harbour, where you can get tours to Skellig Michael just a few minutes drive from the B&B.

Nancy is a wonderful welcoming host making tea and coffee on our arrival. The B&B was spotlessly clean, and the breakfast was delicious.

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: This B&B is quite small with only a few rooms so I would book early to avoid being dissappointed...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Karen D
Kekerdom, Gelderland, Netherlands
Reviewed 20 July 2014

On Iveragh we stayed at Moran's Seaside Farmhouse B&B. This is really a marvellous B&B that we want to recommend to everyone! The views of the coast from the rooms are breathtaking. The rooms themselves are nice and very clean. The landlady Nancy immediately makes you feel at home. She has lots of tips about things to do and to see and tailors them to your interest. The self made-breakfasts are very tasteful and special wishes are acknowledged.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The location of this B&B is fabulous, it is without a doubt the best view from any hotel/B&B room we have stayed in, ever. It was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We couldn't have asked for anything more; Nancy was a perfect host.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Nancy´s B&B is the greatest B&B we´ve ever visited by far! Not only that Nancy is a lovely and caring host who made us a great Irish breakfast and after we arrived straight away a cup of tea, the view, the room, the cleanliness are absolutely amazing. There is nothing at all that could be better. We loved to stay the night there and will always love to come back! All the best to you Nancy and thank you for having us. Greetings from Germany!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Traveller T
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Our family name is Moran, so we had to stay here. Made reservation the same day. Nancy was truly a great host. She even stayed up late for our return one night from pub hopping. The most beautiful views from the comfortable sunroom of any B&B we stayed at in Ireland. High on a hill overlooking the bay, beach and ocean. Short drive to hiking trails along the bay and beach in Derrynane National Park. Blind Piper pub has good brew and pub food. Avoid the nearby Scariff Inn on the main road, unless you enjoy sharing space with every bus load of tourists doing the Ring of Kerry and stopping for the view, trinkets and lunch.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Watertown, Wisconsin
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My husband and I traveled throughout Ireland for 10 days. We were not able to book a B&B in the Ring of Kerry prior to our departure, so we were a little nervous we might not find a place to stay. After a couple of lodging inquiries that didn't pan out and the sun beginning to set, we followed a sign for "Moran's Farmhouse." This tiny little winding road lead to the most stunning views of Ireland and the most beautiful-hearted B&B owner I've ever met. If you are looking for a heaven, book your stay at Moran's. Nancy is such a wonderful person, and her B&B is absolutely immaculate. Did I mention the views are stunning? I couldn't sleep all night, because I was so excited to see the sun rise over the water. Cows are grazing in immaculate farm land near by. Beautiful hydrangeas are scattered throughout the yard. I would move in and stay forever if Nancy would let me. Our most beautiful memories of Ireland were made here. Stop reading...BOOK YOUR STAY NOW!

Room Tip: Every room has a stunning view of the water.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank EssentialDetails
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caherdaniel
Parknasilla Resort & Spa
#9 of 12 in Waterville
Beach Cove B&B
Beach Cove B&B
#2 of 4 in Ballinskelligs

Been to Morans Farmhouse? Share your experiences!