“Excellent”

Eagle Rock Equestrian Centre
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great value for money. The horses were well behaved. We really enjoyed riding on the beach. Will be defiantly visiting again.

Visited July 2014

Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic ride and great horses!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Visited here in June from New Zealand and had a wonderful horse ride, all the horses behaved perfectly and were well looked after. The scenery was amazing, luckily managed to have good weather as well!. I was in a mixed group but Caroline ( the owner ) was able to take the learners on ahead so we could enjoy a canter down Derrynane beach.I would definitely recommend this if you are travelling around the ring of kerry!

1 Thank 583Sue
Dover, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I am an advanced rider while my sister is a beginner. This place was able to cater to both of our levels. I was able to canter on the beach while my sister was able to stick with trotting. They were very attentive to our horses and what we could do.

Visited July 2014
Bordon, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“Good beach ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

They managed to fit me in at very short notice and gave me a really good beach ride on a lovely Irish Cob called Clancy. Like Rossbeigh (reviewed on here by me) this huge beach has acres of sand flats exposed at low tide, giving an excellent area for fast riding if you can ride. If you can't ride don't worry, they have plenty of quiet, sensible horses to give you a good experience. Recommended.

Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Having not ridden in a many a year, Caroline made our experience truly fantastic she is so lovely. The horses were very placid and Caroline was very encouraging and gave us great direction. Riding on the beach and inlet was great and we could have done more than an hour! Anyone with no riding experience would be very comfortable. Truly a great experience!

1 Thank Jean R