I have stayed at this place several times on my vacations on Svalbard,and I find this place very good to the low price on the rooms.
The rooms are very clean and quiet,and the bathrooms on the Guesthouse is also well kept and cleaned.
The breakfast is ok,and is like what I have experienced on other Guesthouses I have stayed at.
I have met many different people here,and it is a great place to Network and meet other people with the same interest for the Arctic nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coal Miners' Cabins offers reasonably priced accommodation, located in the upper part of the Longyear valley and within reach of mountains and glaciers. The place is an excellent starting point for hiking, skiing and snowmobile trips. Coal Miners' Cabins is the place to stay for those who want to get the real experience of the mining period on Svalbard. Coal Miners' Cabins is located in Nybyen, Longyearbyen's small "suburb" is within walking distance from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coal Miners’ Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spitsbergen Guesthouse Hotel Longyearbyen
- Coal Miners’ Cabins Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen, Svalbard