We stayed here after being evacuated from a ship that had some trouble and arriving at 3 pm after having been on a Russian tugboat outside in the Polar night, so anything warm and save scores 5 stars from our point of view. But seriously, it is a good, clean hotel, rooms clean and spacious. Personnel could have been a little more service oriented and less stiff, but it is ok. You don't have much other choice anyway :), there is only one other hotel in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the world's northernmost full service hotel in the heart of Longyearbyen. From your table at Restaurant Nansen you can enjoy the panoramic view towards the majestic mountain Hiorthfjellet accompanied by an excellent Arctic menu and a good selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Rezidor and Odigeo so you can book your Radisson Blu Polar Hotel, Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Polar Hotel, Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen Hotel Longyearbyen
- Radisson Longyearbyen
- Longyearbyen Radisson
- Radisson Blu Polar Hotel, Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen Svalbard