“Lovely Lunch”

Description: We are now closed
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Lovely Lunch”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We eat here often and I have been meaning to post a review for the Lounge. We either have breakfast or a lunch. I love this place its one of my favourite places to eat in Beds. the atmosphere is warm and welcoming with a nice touch of sophistication. The staff are polite, smart and attentive. the food is always excellent and there is a wide choice on the menu. Today I had a Gourmet lamb burger and it was lovely! I have no hesitation in recommending this place - we have never been disappointed and will be returning again and again.

Biggleswade, United Kingdom
“Good food, friendly staff ”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I have been here quite a few times as it's local, the food, tea and coffee have always been good. The staff have always been friendly as well. The only downside is the wait for food... On the last couple of occasions we have waited a good half hour to 45 mins for lunch after ordering.

Bedford, United Kingdom
“Perfect Engagement Party”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My fiance and I had the absolute pleasure of having our engagment party at The Lounge last weekend.
We all had such a fantastic evening with wonderful food, service and a party area that encompassed both patio and downstairs bar.

Right from the beginning when we were planning the party with John the duty manager, we felt so looked after and made so welcome. All ideas were fully supported and made completely to our specification so that we had a perfectly tailored evening.

All ages right from my little nephew of 2 right up to grandparents were well catered for and the staff (lead by and including Jody on the night) were excpetional at delivering such a great experience for everyone.
All aspects were lovely from the fairy lights outside to the outstanding staff on hand to make our evening so special.

We all had a wonderful party and will certainly be using The Lounge again in the near future.

Thank you all so much!

Henlow, United Kingdom
“the best place to eat in biggleswade without a doubt”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I just wanted to say a massive thank you, last night was amazing the food was gorgeous and the service was outstanding!! My sister was so happy all night I really couldn't of asked for more!! Please give my complements to the chef and all your staff everyone was so helpful and polite :D I can't wait to come back again!
Thank you for all your help arranging my sisters special night it really was first class :)

Many thanks

London, United Kingdom
“Great!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Just waking around Biggleswade and... Boom! Someone told us about the Lounge and finally we made it! It doesn't really "good" from the outside as it looks like a small run down pub But...once u do walk in it's Great! U do get a warming welcoming from the staff, there's a great atmosphere either u just want to have drinks at the bar or u want a nice meal... It doesn't matter! Great layout,pretty modern indeed, comfortable ,fantastic staff(thank u all guys!!!) and very good service indeed!There are plenty of choices of food... Either u r a vegetarian or not there's always something on the menu and honestly it's very nice!!! I'm sure I'll be back again indeed! thank you again!!!