“Served our one night stay perfectly”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Biggleswade
Stratton Guest House
Ranked #2 of 3 Biggleswade B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stayed here for one night as we are were going to a party.

Booking was very easy and we were met by a pleasant lady who showed us our room and the lounge where breakfast was served in the morning.

The place was very clean, the rooms functional with a large supply of coffee and t-bags. We literally just slept there got up had our plentiful continental breakfast and left and it served our purpose perfectly.

If you want more than just a bed for the night maybe its not for you, but we would return if we were ever invited to another party.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Superhoopa
There are newer reviews for Stratton Guest House

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Stayed in this B&B in 2012, it was good with clean amenities. TVs with cable, internet access, friendly staff and VERY affordable. Rooms were as they looked in pictures. I was greeted by a nice lady who gave me some local advice on restaurants, etc. My only constructive feedback would be to serve a cooked breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I've stayed here a couple of times & each time I have had a very warm welcome.
The room was very clean, the bed was soooo comfortable & the tea tray never empty.
I liked the breakfast/lounge area, great not to be room-bound.
I would recommend this guest house & will stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

Car parking available.
No reception.
Met by an elderly chap who showed me the room. Despite what he says they do accept cards. Turns out he can't use the machine.
Room basic.
Office style ceiling tiles.
High level window which when opened sounds like you're on the railway line when the trains sound their horns! Especially in the early hours!
Bed seats loudly anytime you move.
Didn't bother with the continental breakfast, just wanted to get away for some hot food.
For the same money there's better accommodation in the area.
Check other tripadvisor reviews as i stay over in the area weekly.
I won't be going back.

• Stayed: October 2012
5  Thank ManchesterGlen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Biggleswade
The Crown Hotel
The Potton Nest Bed and Breakfast
Redwings Lodge Baldock
Redwings Lodge Baldock
#2 of 4 in Baldock

Been to Stratton Guest House? Share your experiences!