“Take away”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
“Take away”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

This take away is good for grab and go food. I would say it is a good solid choice. Nothing special but good movie and a curry night in take away choice.

• Visited January 2014

Uk
“Excellent food in the whole town.”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I am very happy that this takeaway opened.it has delicious food and excellent service.it very nice and clean

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank nazool
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Lovely Takeaway”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Great value. Dishes delivered promptly. Very high standard, plus they have a special deal on with free starters and side dishes.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We got a leaflet through the door and decided to use the voucher on it. We ordered our food over the phone and said that we would be there to pick it up 20 minutes later. When we arrived we were told it would be only 5 more minutes. Half an hour later when we had finally got the food we had realised they had thrown in popadoms and prawn crackers without asking/telling us and we weren't even sure if we had been charged for them! However, the food was nice so although not the best in town, it was still tasty.

• Visited June 2013
Beds
“Very impressed”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I decided to try a takeaway meal from this newly opened shop during the Spring Bank Holiday. My first impression was that it is spotlessly clean. This is the 3rd (or perhaps) 4th change of ownership and what a contrast with the previous one! I found the staff friendly and the door to the kitchen when opened showed a sparkling new area they are obviously not trying to hide. My prawn pathia and tarka dahl etc. were superb.
The food maybe took longer to be cooked than average but I could taste individual spices rather than just a blended sauce. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013