The Courtyard Centre for Health and Wellbeing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Courtyard Centre began with a vision to create a peaceful place where people can come to relax, take time for themselves, maintain or develop a healthy lifestyle, try something new and connect with others. Whether that be through a therapy, class, event, workshop or spending time in the café we aim to cater for all ages and stages of life in our community. We aim to offer a wide choice of complementary therapies catering for all personal needs. We offer a range of classes including Yoga, Pilates, Meditation, Tai Chi, dance and fitness to suit all ages and abilities. Classes are held in one of our beautiful studios and there are a selection of drop in classes as well as courses and workshops.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Coffees”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Went here for a change one Saturday after shopping just to have a nose really! We only stopped by for a coffee and the atmosphere was non existent, the staff were slow and we were the only two in there! I will say that the food on the specials board sounded nice but don't think I could eat in there as it's quite boring! I suppose it is better for people who are using the place for the Health and Wellbeing side of it rather than a coffee shop.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Teresa1976_13

Canterbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Must visit!!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I am so grateful I was given the opportunity to visit this beautiful healing centre. I learnt so much from the very wise and experienced teachers here, ate some delicious food freshly cooked in the lovely cafe and left feeling very nourished and uplifted. Will definitely be returning for more workshops and classes as often as I can! <3

Visited October 2013