“Nice pity about the batter”
Review of Frydays Fish Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frydays Fish Bar
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast food
bedfordshire
“Nice pity about the batter”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Great fish and chip shop however I have been there a few times now and find the batter a little stodgy and thick.

• Visited April 2014

London
“Great Chippy”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Best in town by far - but that's not saying much. The staff are great and always very nice whether it's queueing out the door or empty. Similar to another review, I found the battered cod disappointing but really enjoyed the rock/huss when I tried that last time.

• Visited January 2014
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
“Has been our regular for years”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

It's just round the corner from us, which helps, but it also helps that it does excellent fish and chips, good chicken, and kebabs. The staff have always been friendly and helpful, even understanding when, being on a diet, I want a salad-only kebab and a single piece of chicken - making sure it was breast, not leg, was their idea.
Only one fly in the ointment - it's been closed for the last week, and has now re-opened under a new name. We'll see - but visitors should probably be aware that older reviews may now be inaccurate.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank JaneWilliams20
“Best fish and chips in Biggleswade!!!!!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I always buy our fish and chips at Frydays. We've been buying our fish and chips from Frydays for the last 18 months. We've tried all the fish and chips shops in Biggleswade and Frydays is the best by far!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Severn38
bedfordshire
“Very nice!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Went here with my 4 year old. He had a kids meal (sausage, chips, drink and toy) I had chicken kebab. Very fresh and very tasty. Service was good, very polite and gave my little boy a lollypop too!

• Visited July 2013