Absolutely stunning place! We stayed in the Butler's Loft which is a lovely 1-bed apartment with an amazing view of the fields.
Very clean, very good facilities (DVD player, free WiFi, power shower, etc), very comfortable.
We will be staying here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staffield Hall is located in the Eden Valley in Cumbria just outside the boundary of the Lake District National Park. We have easy access to the M6 motorway and to the north Lakes of the LAke district.Staffield hall was completely refurbished in 2006 to provide eight 5 beautiful apartments which are graded 5 stars by Visit Britain.The apartments are designed to mix the traditional features of a yester year with contempory and modern comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Staffield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staffield Hall Kirkoswald, Cumbria
- Staffield Hall Hotel Kirkoswald