Enjoyed a wonderful break here and was extremely gutted to unexpectedly cut it short due to funeral comitments.
Only stayed 2 nights in the end so didnt explore the area too much but what we did see was beautiful.
Accomodation is fabulous in a tranquil setting. We stayed in the Lady Tower suite and for 2 days we enjoyed a very happy time. All the public areas are very well kept and there are many nice little touches like DVDs and board games to compliment your stay.
Its very romantic and peaceful and the accomodation is immaculately clean and well equipt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staffield Hall is located in the Eden Valley in Cumbria just outside the boundary of the Lake District National Park. We have easy access to the M6 motorway and to the north Lakes of the LAke district.Staffield hall was completely refurbished in 2006 to provide eight 5 beautiful apartments which are graded 5 stars by Visit Britain.The apartments are designed to mix the traditional features of a yester year with contempory and modern comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Staffield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staffield Hall Kirkoswald, Cumbria
- Staffield Hall Hotel Kirkoswald