We didn't enjoy our stay at Staffield Hall. We found the apartment to be quite out dated and not particularly clean. The wireless internet advertised consisted of a wireless hub three floors below our flat meaning we did not get any reception at all. The television was tiny for the room and the grounds are really very limited to a non functioning fountain. Wouldn't go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staffield Hall is located in the Eden Valley in Cumbria just outside the boundary of the Lake District National Park. We have easy access to the M6 motorway and to the north Lakes of the LAke district.Staffield hall was completely refurbished in 2006 to provide eight 5 beautiful apartments which are graded 5 stars by Visit Britain.The apartments are designed to mix the traditional features of a yester year with contempory and modern comfort and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Staffield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staffield Hall Kirkoswald, Cumbria
- Staffield Hall Hotel Kirkoswald