We stayed here as a half way point on our journey to Scotland. We were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who popped our extra towels into the room for us. The only drawback with this particular Premier Inn is that the disabled rooms only have showers over the baths - not wet rooms. There are grab handles and emergency cords in all the right places so as long as you can negotiate your way in and out of the bath, it's fine for a one-night stay. Will definitely use it again as a stopover point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within easy reach of the A1(M). For shops and local amenities this hotel is close to Darlington. Durham city centre is only 9 miles away and for business this hotel is near to Newton Aycliffe Industrial Estate. Our Durham (Newton Aycliffe) Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Durham (Newton Aycliffe) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Durham (Newton Aycliffe) Hotel Newton Aycliffe
- Premier Inn Newton Aycliffe