My cousin and I spent the night of 2nd November at the Park Hotel Diss. My cousin was on a visit from America.We were given a wonderful suite with a double bed and single bed, it was like sleeping on a cloud.The room was spotlessly clean. It was so quiet and peaceful although the hotel was hosting a large wedding that weekend. We had a full delicious english breakfast and then went on a walk through the surrounding countryside, returning for the carvery lunch, all you could eat for £9.95 Norfolk turkey, pork and roast beef with all the trimmings. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Diss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Hotel offers 19 en suite rooms. Free Wi Fi in the public areas and rooms. Bar, patio, terrace with childs play area, restuarant, and large funtion room. We are open all day everyday for food and drink to redidents and non residents. The hotel is within walking distance to the town centre of Diss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Park hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Hotel Hotel Diss
- Park Hotel Diss
- The Park Hotel Diss, Norfolk