“Fabulous Turkish Restaurant - Highly Recommended!”
Review of Turkuaz

Turkuaz
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Diss
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Turkuaz Authentic Turkish Cuisine quality food and Mediterranean food served in Diss Norfok Family run.
Reviewed 13 April 2015

It's a shame I won't be travelling through Diss again, as I would definitely 100% return to Turkuaz for an evening meal. Everything from arriving and leaving was of an excellent standard. The service was polite, informative, friendly and professional. The food was truly Turkish - taste, size and extras. Check out the menu before you go - the prices are fully justified. Absolutely highly recommended!

Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

Went to Turkuaz for my brothers birthday and i was wasn't keen on going (not one to try new foods) well what can i say it was beautiful!! All the foods had so much favour all tasted freshly cooked (not frozen) they were amazing with my 3yr old they where more than happy to do half portion of the salmon so she had a proper meal! And the service was great! Definitely be going back! Only down side was the place was cold however that may of just been me!

1  Thank farmerlass
Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

I've been here just the once but my grandparents absolutely love it here. I've had Turkish food many times in London but never in Norfolk, so it was lovely to try close to home. The interior is really authentic and the staff are just so lovely, it is really homely and so comfortable. I just loved it. Catering for vegans was not a problem at all and I had a selection of side dishes. The bread was superb and the fruit platter at the end was really beautifully arranged and tasty. I would really love to come back again soon. Such a treat!

Reviewed 25 March 2015

this restaurant always delivers, with polite and friendly service and an excellent choice of meals. We have been here as a couple and family and every time it has been great.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Being an Indian vegetarian I was impressed by the choice available.
Everything was faultless - from the fresh baked bread with the starter to the Turkish delight at the end.
The food, service, attention to detail and value for money was outstanding.

Been to Turkuaz? Share your experiences!