“Disappointed”

Pensthorpe Courtyard Cafe
Ranked #18 of 40 Restaurants in Fakenham
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
suffolk
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My opinion is on my choice of steak onion mushroom baguette.There were plenty of other people eating other things which I cannot comment on.The decor and staff were clean and faultless.
I always have either a jacket potato or baguette when I eat out lunchtimes and this was the worst I have had.The baguette itself looked more like a chunky panni come ciabbata. The steak was cut in strips and cooked with slices of onion and mushroom, probably only two small mouthfuls if I ate them seperately I had more empty meatless bread mouthfuls than mouthfuls with the steak mixture.The side salad could have been bigger.But I must add the side order of chips were perfect.

• Visited May 2014