“So many flies at tables.not very nice they land on food and drink.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hungry Horse

Hungry Horse
Ranked #34 of 40 Restaurants in Fakenham
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“So many flies at tables.not very nice they land on food and drink.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

So many flies at window tables .land on food and drink.we come hear often as we find it good value but flies are a pain

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Maureen T

Cromer, United Kingdom
“Value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Good service meals and atmosphere despite being very busy didn't have to wait to long.Regular checks to how satisfied we were and went for special offers which meant was very good value.

• Visited August 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Very basic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

The service was quick with polite staff. The food is what you expect for the price, basic but fills you up. However, where we were sat there were numerous flies buzzing around which is a bit annoying when you're trying to eat, but not too sure where they came from as the windows were closed due to the rain.

2 Thank Jamie-LeighRoehrig
Holt, United Kingdom
“absolabsolutely faultless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I come here quite alot with my family, and everyone loves it. I mean, two adults and three children, with drinks mains and three deserts all for under £50. That's pretty awesome. You would assume that because it's cheap the food wouldn't be very good, but I've never had a bad meal here (touch wood). The last time I went I ordered steak. And pretty much every time I've been to a fancy (and expensive) restaurant I've always had to send my steak back, so was a little worried that they wouldn't cook it to how I wanted it. When it arrived it was perfect. So happy our family found this place, they love playing outside in the children's play area. Great stuff, keep it up.

• Visited July 2014
Margate, United Kingdom
“lovely hungry horse pub restaurant well priced family meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

had a lovely meal whilst on holiday in Norfolk, hubby had the mixed grill which he enjoyed and I had the beef and ale pie and lemon merangue delicious
a nice outside seating area and plenty of parking, staff attentive and friendly, we went for my hubbies birthday

• Visited July 2014