“Will be returning soon!”
Review of Number 28

Number 28
Ranked #15 of 53 Restaurants in Holt
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon teas. Now open for Sunday lunch!!
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Have always heard good reports on number28 & always promised myself I would try it so one Saturday lunchtime while running errands I popped in for a quick and certainly wasn't disappointed. The service was quick & friendly, the food freshly made to order was lovely, the surroundings clean & tidy with a good atmosphere. I was told that all the cakes are made on site & they look fabulous so I will definitely be returning to enjoy and afternoon tea, next time I think I'll sit upstairs enjoy the fayre while watching the world go by in beautiful Holt.

2  Thank Elaine M
There are newer reviews for Number 28

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This can't be a comprehensive review because I only walked in for one item. I've heard many claims about the quality of produce and they don't often match up with reality, or my version of it anyway, but on this occasion I'm glad I listened. After a particular hard cycle ride and feeling the need for something to fill the gap I thought I would see if the claims were true. I'm glad I did, rich meaty filling with a golden shortcrust pastry, gently flaking away from my fingertips like the first snows of winter. I'll be back.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

was in need of a filling breakfast,and i found one staff were welcoming and friendly catered for my every need...the breakfast was the best ive had in a long time and very filling could not not finish it all.....very highly recommended best brekkie in holt by far

1  Thank David P
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Eggs Benedict was OK but only a stingy piece of streaky on each muffin. A small Croissant stuffed with cheese and hamfor over £6 came padded out with some leaves with salad cream (not very nice for breakfast).

1  Thank PHIL S
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Tried all cafes in Holt since moving to the area and this is the best for us. Food always fresh, tastey and well presented with a good selection. Staff always welcoming and helpful, surroundings modern and immaculately clean. Highly recommend giving it a try.

2  Thank Tony B