“Family fun all year round”

Doodle Pots Ceramic Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Fun & Games in Holt
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have spent many hours with my children and their friends in Doodle Pots creating 'masterpieces' of creativity during our holidays in Morston, Holt, Blakeney and the local area. Always a wonderful way to entertain everyone from tiny tots through to us adults - chilled and relaxed, lots of help and guidance in how to start, what to do etc.. and all accompanied by great coffee - a vital necessity for a lot of Mums!!! Definitely a must for any North Norfolk holiday past-time but be sure to phone and book your space.....

1  Thank Twiglet7890

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Came upon Doodle Pots late in the week of a previous vacation in Holt. You really need to allow a few days from your visit to collecting the finished article because of the firing process.
When we visited Holt again this time we headed for Doodle Pots on the Monday, a rainy day and booked a slot for the afternoon.
Selected a couple of blank plates from the array to choose from and surprisingly took all afternoon decorating them. Collected the finished article a couple of days later and are delighted with our unique plates that we dedicated to our grandchildren.
Not a cheap item at about £17.00 each but they are unique and may probably one day become a family heirloom.
The wife and I had a really enjoyable afternoon and still reflect back on the occasion at times so money well spent, in my opinion and I would recommend the experience with confidence.

1  Thank Billytwosheds
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Bought a GRoupon voucher for me and a friend. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would recommend.

1  Thank bapton
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Doodle Pots is not cafe but I can recommend it . It is a small place that children enjoy by
Making pots for mum and dad .
My grandchildren had great fun painting pots for the family.